Truffle Therapy Face Gommage - Sample
ERASE DULLNESS, EMBRACE RADIANCE
A delicate exfoliating cream, with a rich texture and soothing fragrance, Truffle Therapy Face Gommage is a lush formula combining the best of the iconic Mediterranean lifestyle and the luxury Italian spa experience. A beauty cabinet staple, the Truffle Therapy Face Gommage features Sweet Almond Oil, gentle Apricot Seed Powder, and our unique and exclusive Black Winter Truffle Extract, which has a high concentration of Superoxide Dismutase – a powerful free-radical scavenger that reduces the signs of aging. Gently buff away and erase dull, lackluster skin revealing a more luminous and healthy complexion.
Ideal for all skin types, Truffle Therapy Face Gommage is a weekly exfoliating treatment that polishes the skin, effectively removing impurities, dirt, and debris accumulated in pores to refresh skin for a rejuvenated and radiant appearance.
What it Does:
- Exfoliating: finely milled Apricot Seed Powder evenly and delicately exfoliates skin, buffing away dull and flaky skin, promoting rejuvenating cell production, leaving skin luminous and refreshed, and promoting a more radiant complexion
- Nourishing: plant-based oils, essential fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals feeds and plumps skin for a more youthful, hydrated, and nourished complexion
- Brightening: botanical extracts repair skin cells damaged by free radicals and environmental aggressors, protects skin from further damage, and brightens blemishes and discoloration
- Black Winter Truffle – contains a high concentration of powerful antioxidant Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) that finds cells damaged by free radicals and environmental aggressors to reverse and prevent further damage
- Sweet Almond Oil – high in monounsaturated fatty acids, proteins, along with Vitamins A & E, Sweet Almond Oil works well as a deep cleansing treatment removing makeup, oil, dirt and impurities accumulated throughout the day
- Apricot Seed Powder– extracted from the kernels of Apricots, this gentle exfoliating powder is finely milled to ensure a gentle and smooth application to gently exfoliate and promote the removal of dull, damaged, and dead skin cells
- Olive Oil – a rich botanical source of squalene, the nourishing oil that mimics skin’s sebum helps to regulate moisture and oil production in skin for a more hydrated and supple
- Allantoin– Ideal for dry skin, Allantoin works as a skin conditioning ingredient, soothing sensitive and irritated skin types
AQUA (WATER), CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS (SWEET ALMOND) DULCIS OIL, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) SEED POWDER, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, POTASSIUM PALMITOYL HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, TUBER MELANOSPORUM EXTRACT, ALLANTOIN, GLYCERIN, XANTHAN GUM, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), DISODIUM EDTA, LECITHIN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, CITRIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, COUMARIN
*Ingredients sourced from Organic Farming
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
At SKIN&CO returns are easy and come with a 30-Day Satisfaction Guaranteed. We stand by every single one of our products but we understand that sometimes an item isn't for you. In order to make competitive offers available, we ask all our customers to cover the cost of returned items. You can, however, exchange them free of charge and you will be credited the cost of return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Gently used merchandise can be returned in exchange for a Gift Card or Store Credit.
Please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist!
For additional information, read our Terms & Conditions.