Truffle Therapy Radiant Dew Mist
A MIST-ICAL GLOW
Truffle Therapy Radiant Dew is a hydrating mist formulated to soothe, protect, and illuminate the skin. Our glow-inducing tonic is inspired by the Italian legend of St. John’s Water, a magical dew produced using flowers and herbs during the Summer Solstice. Enriched with antioxidant-rich, soothing and detoxifying botanicals, such as Black Winter Truffle, rosemary, ginger, peppermint, and Damascena Rose, this refreshing mist encourages a radiant complexion while rebalancing skin’s pH level, tightening pores, and setting makeup.
What it Does:
- Perfecting: tightens the appearance of pores, and refines the depth of fine lines and wrinkles
- Protecting: antioxidant botanicals rescue cells distressed by environmental aggressors and free radicals, while protecting skin from further damage
- Nourishing: plant-based oils and nutrients feeds and plumps skin for a more youthful, healthy and radiant complexion
- Black Winter Truffle – contains a high concentration of powerful antioxidant Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) that finds cells damaged by free radicals and environmental aggressors to reverse and prevent further damage
- Rosemary – Containing antiseptic properties, Rosemary cleanses pores and refreshes skin while stimulating cell renewal and balancing oil production in skin
- Damascena Rose – Possessing a wide spectrum of essential minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants to protect and heal skin, Damascena Rose works well as an anti-inflammatory ingredient to soothe redness and irritation in sensitive skin
- Glycerin – Plant-derived Glycerin acts an emollient to increase hydration in skin, while improving skin’s ability to retain moisture by repairing surface damage, effectively increasing radiance and elasticity
*Ingredients sourced from Organic Farming
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
At SKIN&CO, returns are easy and come with a 30-day Satisfaction Guaranteed. We stand by the quality and standards in which we craft our products, but we understand that sometimes products arrive DOA (damaged on arrival) or there are extenuating circumstances. In these cases, we recommend customers submit their requests to firstname.lastname@example.org for return or exchange within 30 days of purchase. If a request is received past our 30-day guarantee, unfortunately we cannot offer a refund or exchange.
For additional information, read our Returns & Exchanges Policy.