TRUFFLE THERAPY CLEANSING FOAM
BRIGHT FUTURE, BRIGHTER COMPLEXION
Enriched with purified Italian Water, the refreshing Truffle Therapy Cleansing Foam gently cleanses impurities away, while our proprietary Black Winter Truffle Extract helps to reduce the signs of free radical damage and premature aging of the skin. With the help of Lactic Acid, Truffle Therapy Cleansing Foam brightens, hydrates, and improves the overall appearance, texture, and tone of complexion with daily use!
Ideal for all skin types, Truffle Therapy Cleansing Foam is an essential step in the cleansing routine for healthy and radiant skin, as well as balancing and refreshing the complexion.
What it Does:
- Cleansing: sulfate-free, plant-based formula gently cleanses without stripping skin of moisture, as well as replenishes hydration to dry skin.
- Exfoliating: gentle AHAs (alpha hydroxy acids) exfoliate dead skin cells, preventing clogged pores and minimizing appearance of blemishes and skin imperfections.
- Brightening: botanical extracts repair skin cells damaged by free radicals and environmental aggressors, protects skin from further damage, and brightens blemishes and discoloration.
- Black Winter Truffle – contains a high concentration of powerful antioxidant Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) that finds cells damaged by free radicals and environmental aggressors to reverse and prevent further damage.
- Lactic Acid – A gentle exfoliant, Lactic Acid is an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that softens and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The precise exfoliating action of Lactic Acid improves absorption of hydration in skin, as well increasing clarity and radiance.
- Purified Italian Water – Sourced from a thermal spring in Acquasparta, Umbria. Also known as “Saint Francis’ Water”, the therapeutic properties of the water is due to its alkaline and mineral-rich profile.
- Allantoin– Ideal for dry skin, Allantoin works as a skin conditioning ingredient, soothing sensitive and irritated skin types.