TRUFFLE THERAPY CLEANSING OIL
MINIMAL EFFORT, MAXIMUM IMPACT
Truffle Therapy Cleansing Oil is a bi-phase makeup removing cleanser formulated with Black Winter Truffle Extract, Sweet Almond Oil, Argan Oil, and Aloe Vera to delicately cleanse and effectively break down stubborn and waterproof makeup without irritating skin. Free from parabens, phthalates and mineral oils, Truffle Therapy Cleansing Oil soothes and protects, even the most sensitive skin.
Ideal for all skin types, Truffle Therapy Cleansing Oil is an essential step in the cleansing routine for removing makeup, dirt, and impurities accumulated throughout the day, for healthy and radiant skin.
What it Does:
- Cleansing: sulfate-free, plant-based formula gently cleanses without stripping skin of moisture, as well as replenishes hydration to dry skin.
- Protecting: antioxidant botanicals rescue cells distressed by environmental aggressors and free radicals throughout the day, purifies skin and pores of impurities while protecting skin from further damage.
- Nourishing: plant-based oils, essential fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals feeds and plumps skin for a more youthful, hydrated, and nourished complexion
- Black Winter Truffle – contains a high concentration of powerful antioxidant Superoxide Dismutase (SOD) that finds cells damaged by free radicals and environmental aggressors to reverse and prevent further damage.
- Sweet Almond Oil – high in monounsaturated fatty acids, proteins, along with Vitamins A & E, Sweet Almond Oil works well as a deep cleansing treatment removing makeup, oil, dirt and impurities accumulated throughout the day.
- Aloe Vera– also known as the “plant of immortality”, Aloe Vera potently soothes, protects and heals skin. Containing many antioxidants, beta-carotene, Vitamins C & E, Aloe Vera also improves skin’s elasticity, tone and texture for a more radiant and youthful complexion
- Organic Argan Oil – cold pressed Organic Argan Oil features high content of Linoleic Acid, making it ideal for nourishing dry and sensitive skin, soothing inflammation and skin conditions
- Glycerin – a plant-based emollient used in skincare to increase hydration while improving skin’s ability to retain moisture by repairing surface skin damage that causes dehydration.
*from organic agriculture
At SKIN&CO returns are easy and the come with a 30-Days Satisfaction Guaranteed. We stand by every single one of our products but we understand that sometimes an item isn't for you. In order to offer competitive offers we ask all our customers to cover the cost of returned items. You can, however, exchange them free of charge and you will be credited the cost of return.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Gently used merchandise can be returned in exchange for a Gift Card or Store Credit.
Please contact our customer service at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist!
For additional information, read our Terms & Conditions.